Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Year's Resolution Update

Well hello!

I've been completely neglectful about updating, but apparently I am in demand... (Hi Brittany!)

You might remember that I made a New Year's resolution to walk 500 miles this year... that's about 1.67 miles each day (which would work with my goal of 2-3 miles, 4-5 times a week).

My goal point (1.67 miles/day) as of 6/5/11: 208.24
My actual miles walked: 94.4 - ouch!

I *do* have some good excuses - back in February I had a cold-turned-sinus infection that put me out for 2 weeks. In April I had surgery that put me off for an entire month - so now I'm starting to get back on track! I don't know if I'm going to be able to make up the difference but I have been kicking up the intensity lately (maybe I'll even start running again?).

It's helping that now I've got the hubby involved (he's up to 70 miles, which is good considering he started later in the year). We've been trying to go on a hike every weekend but it's been difficult because it's been HOT lately!

New recipes soon... if I can find inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment