Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breakfasts

This post is dedicated to BREAKFAST, "the most important meal of the day".

It used to be that I ate the same exactly breakfast every. single. day.
1.5 cups of cheerios. Skim milk. 1/2 oz almonds. Green tea. Over and over and over and over.

If I varied from this breakfast, my tummy would be in torture for a week. Then, my life changed for the better when I discovered these:


Thank you, wonderful probiotics!! Now I can enjoy a variety of breakfasts :)


During the work week, breakfast usually consists of one of the following:
  • Chocolate banana breakfast shakes (especially in the summer)
  • Cereal with milk (bran flakes with craisins, quaker oatmeal squares, Quaker Corn bran, mmm)
  • Whole wheat toast with some smart balance or organic jelly; orange juice
  • Quinoa with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar
  • Very rarely or on a very special occasion (birthday, etc): Chick Fil A Chicken Biscuit or Lucky Charms (what, I'm human, I have NEEDS)
  • And my recent favorite.... Ezekiel English muffins and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!


+ = YUMMY LOVE



Weekends are for things that take longer like whole grain french toast and Oaty waffles :)

2 comments:

  1. Quinoa for breakfast? I'm still not sold. Make a post about it pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well my eggs benedict could kick your quinoa's butt any day of the week. :P

    Yeah, I totally need to quit cooking with so much butter. But it's SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete