This post is dedicated to BREAKFAST, "the most important meal of the day".
It used to be that I ate the same exactly breakfast every. single. day.
1.5 cups of cheerios. Skim milk. 1/2 oz almonds. Green tea. Over and over and over and over.
If I varied from this breakfast, my tummy would be in torture for a week. Then, my life changed for the better when I discovered these:
Thank you, wonderful probiotics!! Now I can enjoy a variety of breakfasts :)
During the work week, breakfast usually consists of one of the following:
- Chocolate banana breakfast shakes (especially in the summer)
- Cereal with milk (bran flakes with craisins, quaker oatmeal squares, Quaker Corn bran, mmm)
- Whole wheat toast with some smart balance or organic jelly; orange juice
- Quinoa with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar
- Very rarely or on a very special occasion (birthday, etc): Chick Fil A Chicken Biscuit or Lucky Charms (what, I'm human, I have NEEDS)
- And my recent favorite.... Ezekiel English muffins and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Weekends are for things that take longer like whole grain french toast and Oaty waffles :)